This Contract is between Victoria Mason of Victoria Image (referred to as "the Photographer") and the Client for services rendered on the date above.
1. Payments & booking your date. To book your date, a $50 retainer is required. The retainer is non-refundable. The remainder is due on the day of the session. Due to the nature of our business, no images will be released until the payment is made in full.
2. Rescheduling. Since the photographer has no influence on weather conditions, a session can be moved to an indoor location or rescheduled one time for free. If the location where the session is taking place requires any kind of payment or fee, the client agrees to cover that expense beforehand. Additional rescheduling will require $30 fee. In case the client is late to the session, Photographer is going to wait for 15 minutes thus shortening the session time. If the client doesn't arrive 15 minutes after the scheduled start time, Photographer will keep the booking fee & reschedule the session.
3. Liability. If Photographer is unable to perform any or all of the duties herein for any reason, including but not limited to, fire, transportation problems, acts of God, accident, illness, or technical problems, the session can be rescheduled one time if the client agrees to reschedule. If the client does not want to reschedule, all money received by Photographer, minus retainer, will be returned to Client, and Photographer shall have no further liability with respect to this agreement.
4. Copyright, reproduction and distribution. The Client receives digital files from the Photographer, the legal copyright remains with the Photographer who created the images. The Photographer releases limited user rights to the Client for printing purposes only:
A. The full-size digital images are released for purchasing prints up to 8x10. The Client is not allowed to sell, publish, or otherwise distribute without expressed consent of the Photographer. Enlargements that exceed 8x10 size must be purchased directly from the Photographer.
B. The Client agrees to use the "web-sized" images provided by the Photographer when publishing or sharing images on the internet. These images are provided for sharing on social media sites (eg. Facebook, Blogs), e-mail or other form of media sharing and contain a watermark. Client has the right to submit the photos to online publications with the credit as follows: Photography by Victoria Image, www.victoriaimage.com
6. Model release. This contract serves as a model release giving the Photographer the irrevocable right to use the photographs in all forms and in all media and in all manners, without any restriction as to changes or alterations, for advertising, trade, sale, promotion, exhibition, or any other lawful purposes. The Photographer can grant use of the images to third parties and all compensation for use and credit for the images remain the property of Victoria Mason. The mediums for display could include newspapers, magazines, books, television, and the internet, but are not limited to only those mediums. To void this part of the agreement an additional fee of $100 will be added to the balance due the time of the booking.
7. Online Gallery: Upon receipt of a link to the photo gallery, Client accepts all responsibility for archiving and protecting the photographs. Photographer does not permanently archive image files. Photographer is not responsible for the lifespan of any digital media provided or for any future changes in digital technology or media readers that might result in an inability to read files provided. It is Client's responsibility to make sure that digital files are copied to new media as required.
8. Travel & Location Fees. Client assumes the responsibility for paying any fees associated with photographing at the location such as entrance fees, photography pass etc. Travel fees will be added to the final balance if the location of the photoshoot is more than 35 miles from zip code 30121 (Cartersville downtown). Travel fee is $1.50 per mile. *